this website listed the best freeware program out there. most of them is actually better than pay program, so why buy or download pirate software if u can get better one free of charge. I've tried the software listed here so i know it's selected carefully and professionally.

Reason to use freeware software:
1. most of them got better quality
2. small in filesize
3. eat lower computer resource
4. free to use, just download


Aluguel de Computadores said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

admin said...

thx for the encouraging comment, i hope to add more post soon, anyway when i want to go to your blog it says that it'is deleted. thx

This blog is all about free and legal(fregal) stuff u can find on the internet. You can find fregal music, fregal video, fregal books, fregal program, fregal games, and other stuff u have in mind. Please post your comment or tell me if u have usefull links to be added in this blog. I plan to turn this blog into website but still waiting for people comment and reaction.