2/09/2008

FREGAL SOFTWARE

http://www.techsupportalert.com/best_46_free_utilities.htm

this website listed the best freeware program out there. most of them is actually better than pay program, so why buy or download pirate software if u can get better one free of charge. I've tried the software listed here so i know it's selected carefully and professionally.

Reason to use freeware software:
1. most of them got better quality
2. small in filesize
3. eat lower computer resource
4. free to use, just download

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

thx for the encouraging comment, i hope to add more post soon, anyway when i want to go to your blog it says that it'is deleted. thx

This blog is all about free and legal(fregal) stuff u can find on the internet. You can find fregal music, fregal video, fregal books, fregal program, fregal games, and other stuff u have in mind. Please post your comment or tell me if u have usefull links to be added in this blog. I plan to turn this blog into website but still waiting for people comment and reaction.